In Paper Shape, you can create projects to keep track of the work you need to do and keep it organized.
The information that stores a project is the following:
- The name
- Color associated to the project
- Default task category. For example, if it is set to development, all the tasks created inside this project will have the development task category. However you can allways override the task category for each task.
- Project start date
- When the project needs to be finished
- The client of the project that will be able to see the progress from the front end view
- The teammates participating in the project