Think I found a bug... or am I doing things the wrong way?

I have some artists with the same name, example I have the band Panzer from USA and DEU.
After upload of the files I added a new artist with the name Panzer (DEU) and renamed the original Panzer to Panzer (USA), after that I chanced in album settings the one album from Panzer DEU to the new created artist Panzer (DEU)

If I look at the artist and the album settings all looks fine, but I noticed that in the front the songs for Panzer (DEU) will be at 0 and indeed no songs in the front of MC 3.0 are shown.

If I look at Panzer (USA) the songs still are stil listed under that artists, the album is not.

Do I found A bug or do I something wrong?

Thanks Appie

Accepted Answer

Friday, June 09 2017, 12:03 PM - #Permalink
well, it's not a bug, it's intended this way, so you can have albums with songs by different artists.
in this case you need to change the artist INSIDE each song, too (not just the album)
The reply is currently minimized Show
Responses (2)
  • Accepted Answer

    Monday, June 12 2017, 08:02 AM - #Permalink
    Just a quick thought about this...

    I think it would be great if we can (in the back-end) select multiple songs to edit the album settings.
    But maybe that's not easy to implement.

    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Tuesday, June 13 2017, 08:56 AM - #Permalink
    we will definitely think a way to implement this in the future.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply