If you want your users to be able to pay your invoices online with Stripe, you need to install our Stripe payment plugin.
- Download the plugin Payment - Stripe in My Downloads area
- Install the plugin using the Joomla Installer
- Go to Plugin Manager and locate the plugin called Invoices - Payment - Stripe
- Open the plugin and set its status to published. Also, set up its basic details, like your Stripe secret key and your Stripe Publishable key. These two are provided to you in your Stripe account dashboard. You also need to set the currency you want to use.
- Save the details. Make sure the plugin is enabled.
- The Stripe paying option will appear from now on in the frontend, as an option to pay each of the invoices' payments.