Jay
Jay
Offline
0
Hi, Content Statistics doesn't function correctly on my site. I believe I've installed the various plugins and modules and configured it correctly but there are a number of issues...

This is what I would like to achieve...

Module (or modules) to display stats on each Users Profile page (community builder). I can successfully make the module appear on a single user's page and it shows data specific for that user but it has many errors.

I need the module to display graphs for the following...

1. Public visits to that page
2. Number of times the user logged in
3. Number of times the user's profile appeared in a List
4. Map of where visitors have come from
(Items 1 and 2 are working but are showing incorrect values - see below)

These are the issues I have found

1. Evolution data is increasing in increments of 2 per page view and 2 per login
2. When maps module is published the evolution module stops working (both become blank)
3. Maps don't display at all (tried with and without Google key)
4. Evolution module doesn't track userlists data at all
5. Can't change Evolution date format to D-M-Y
6. Ranking module causes the site to completely stop working. Seems to be a page load issue but I don't really require that module.

I suspect there are a lot more issues but I can't get past these items so far and I can't use the plugin at all if these items cannot be resolved.

Hope you can assist.

Jay.
Responses (7)
  • Accepted Answer

    Jay
    Jay
    Offline
    Thursday, April 22 2021, 10:43 PM - #Permalink
    0
    If you are not going to bother to respond please refund my subscription. The product is not usable on my site and without any support it is entirely useless.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Friday, April 23 2021, 08:14 AM - #Permalink
    0
    sorry, I missed this.

    1. this is strange. issue could be related to the page (endpoint) being hit "twice" when the user performs the action (login, page view). Can't really know what could be causing this, maybe it's related to the template. I would need to take a look.

    2 & 3: both issues seem related to the map module. if you send me access I'll take a look

    4. same, would need access to check this.

    6. I suspect this could be related to the same as 2 & 3.

    can you send me access?
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Jay
    Jay
    Offline
    Sunday, April 25 2021, 11:50 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Is there a private message system or email address I can use? I don't want to publish login credentials on a public forum.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    ae3d
    ae3d
    Offline
    Monday, April 26 2021, 01:23 AM - #Permalink
    0
    Germi why are you answering this topic from 10 days ago when im still waiting 3 years even though i PM you and i update the topics?
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Jay
    Jay
    Offline
    Wednesday, April 28 2021, 05:23 AM - #Permalink
    0
    None of this is helping in any way.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    wsi
    wsi
    Offline
    Friday, May 07 2021, 11:42 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi,

    I had a similar issue with the map module in April 2021.
    -Display of all maps -> KO on front (I only use the module map on front) and show an error:

    Invalid row index NaN. Should be in the range [0-xx].

    I managed to solve the issue, if that could help, here are the details:

    First, I search about Google Charts and find out that Google just released a new version (v.50) of the API [on 1 April 2021] which could affect Maps display related to old/previous version in production.

    Source: https://groups.google.com/g/google-visualization-api/c/g4keck3kvwu

    Knowing the map module is base on Google chart, I fixed the issue by apply Google advice.

    Find the map.php file located in:
    Joomla folder.../module/mod_content_statistics_map/tmpl/map.php

    Backup the file before trying anything!.
    Open the file go around row 44 (Js var setup):

    $js .= "google.load('visualization', '1', {packages:['geochart']});

    Replace the number 1 by 49 (1 should be default latest version (v.50) and 49 is the previous version before google update):

    $js .= "google.load('visualization', '49', {packages:['geochart']});

    Save ...it’s done (works again!)

    Now I have a 2019 purchased version of the module (map 1.7.0 pro 2.5) so its might not works on newest version (if there is a new version).

    Downside: I don’t know how long Google will keep the v.49 api version up, but since the v.50 just been released, it’s should be fine for few years. But at one point it will be cleaver to get an official fix or update form Joomlathat.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    wsi
    wsi
    Offline
    Friday, May 07 2021, 11:48 PM - #Permalink
    0
    link to google :
    https://groups.google.com/g/google-visualization-api/c/g4keck3kvwu --> G4Keck3KVwU
    URL need to get upcase to be valide

    Will.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply