Invoice Manager 2 released!
We have completely redesigned the backend interface to build a faster, sleek, more intuitive and dynamic Invoice Manager.
We are happy to announce the release of Invoice Manager 2.0.0.
See what's new:
- Completely redesigned user interface using Bootstrap 3.
- Powered by AJAX and JSON. Your browser does the heavy work, the server breathes peacefully.
- Redesigned dashboard for large screens. If you have a large screen, you will enjoy it even more. Invoice Manager takes advantage of large screens to display both lists of invoices and invoice creation forms in the same page, and also allows for invoice previews. The experience is so sleek you need to see it to believe it!
- Dynamic, on-page filtering: No need to reload the page. The results will be dynamically filtered as you type
- Dynamic totals. Totals will also be automatically recalculated any time you do an action
- Auto-save. There's an option to auto-save an invoice when you're working on it. This way you don't have to worry about loosing any data if you forgot to hit the Save button.
- Graphics, one step further. If you use Content Statistics along with Invoice Manager, the experience will be as you would expect it. Graphics re-draw themselves dynamically on-page when new things happen in Invoice Manager.
- Bug fixes and usability improvements
If you're upgrading from an older version of Invoice Manager, please make sure to read some useful tips.