All our extensions are under LGPL liscense. You can view it here
By purchasing any of our extensions (Music Collection, Content Statistics, Invoice Manager, Expense Manager, Affiliate Tracker, Calendar Planner, PaperShape) for Joomla, from now on refered as THE EXTENSION, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.
- The liscense that comes along with the purchase of THE EXTENSION is LGPL.
- The liscense that comes along with the purchase of THE EXTENSION allows you to install in multiple domains. However, technical support will be offered for one (1) live domain only. For multiple domain support, please contact us.
- Subsbribing to a plan in our store will give you access to download THE EXTENSION for the period of 1 year. You will also have access to technical support for the period of 1 year. You will also have access to new software updates that may be released within this period of 1 year.
- After the 1 year subscription period ends, your subscription will expire and you will no longer have access to download THE EXTENSION or any of its related files, and you won't have access to technical support. To gain access back to the files and to the technical support, you need to renew your subscription.
- An infringement of any of the points above will imply the cancellation of your JoomlaThat! account, and therefore, your access to the forum, future extension updates and support.
- Forum use must be polite. We don't allow bad behavior, insults or SPAM. An infringement of this clause on the Forum will imply the cancellation of your JoomlaThat! account, and therefore, your access to the forum, future extension updates and support.
- Your are not allowed to distribute, re-distribute or sell THE EXTENSION or a modified version of THE EXTENSION under any circumstance, or any of the additional modules, plugins or other add-ons served with it. THE EXTENSION can be only distributed by JoomlaThat.com.
- If you are a subscriber of one of our "Standard" packages, you are not allowed to remove the "powered by" link by any means. If you wish to remove it, please contact us to upgrade your account to "Professional".
Since JoomlaThat! is offering non-tangible irrevocable software products please contact us describing your situation and reason for refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date. We will do everything we can to help you and make the products work on your website. If mutual agreement cannot be reached regarding your issues, in this case a refund can be provided.