We are happy to announce the release of Invoice Manager 1.3.0.
This version for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x contains many new and interesting features, plus numerous big fixes and performance improvements.
- Quotes: you can now create quotes along with invoices. Quotes are like invoices, but they have different series numeration, they don't contain payments and are separated from invoices. You can turn quotes into invoices at any point.
- * Integration with Joomla extensions: with our Extended versions, you can now integrate with VirtueMart, HikaShop, PayPlans and others to create invoices automatically when new orders are placed in your website.
- Send PDF invoices attached in e-mails
- Clients can now see invoices online without being logged-in users. You can simply e-mail them the link and they can open them, keeping the invoices secure and private at all time
- Taxes per individual item possible
- SKU field added for items in invoices
- Summary boxes added to Invoice Manager backend
and other smaller improvements...
- Improved status filter on search invoices
- Link an invoice to a joomla user directly from invoice form view.
* If you are a subscriber of Invoice Manager and want to upgrade to the Extended version, please e-mail us at support@ joomlathat.com about that.